problem upgrading from FC3 to FC4

When I try to do an upgrade from FC3 to FC4, I get the
following message after I have chosen upgrade instead
of fresh install:

Error enabling swap device hde5.  No such file or
directory.

The /etc/fstab on your upgrade partition does not
reference a valid swap partition.

I have an IDE hard drive.  It has FAT partition on
hda1 and the rest is linux.  fdisk shows the swap
partition on /dev/hda5.  The fstab shows the swap on
hde5.  I don't understand this difference and maybe
that's why I don't understand why I'm having a
problem.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mike Cartwright