FC4: Firewall blocks FTP-Traffic even on opened ports

Hi,

i use lftp/vsftpd for backing up my servers. When i installed my scripts,
i remarked, that no files are transferred via ftp.

I openend Ports 21 and 20, but still no hope. Deactivating iptables does
it, but i think this is comprehensable not my wish ;-)

I can connect to my ftp-server, login works, but even doing then ls does
bring any result neither in active nor in passive mode.

Does somebody else have this too? Or, does somebody have a idea for this?
Ah yes, i use lokkit for the config.

Roger