Re: Xorg and VNC Errors

ne... wrote:

On 7/14/05, Joseph Green <jgreen@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Joseph Green wrote:
< X problems>
Since you can ssh  in, you know the system is up. SSH in and
change /etc/inittab so that it boots to the comand prompt and
try troubleshooting from there.
N.Emile...

Thanks for that, now I have local console access. While still messing around with the issue, trying X from the console gives the same issue as the one I have on boot up (i.e. blank screen, no cursor, no ability to switch consoles).

-joseph