Re: How do I run *.jar rpogram

Scott Talbot schrieb:
Parameshwara Bhat wrote:

Hello List,

I have installed JRE 1.5_2 from sun site. Installation seems to have gone
well. I presume once JRE is installed, I should automatically be able to
run
any java program. I have downloaded Azureus bittorrent client in *.jar
form.
it doesn't run.

hi
basically if you have a jar (which is a java archive) you run it like this:

java -jar <filename.jar>

actually you might yet need further classes to get this going, but it should give you a start.

hth
harald kapper / http://kapper.net