Where is the setting for systemwide / UI interface langage

Hello List,

Where is the setting for systemwide / UI interface langage under Gnome ? How
does one add to available language packs for Gnome and KDE

I know how to do it in Fedora using the command or GUI, but my system has only
one language listed there after fresh installation of FC4 and I want to be
able to add to this list and switch between languages. How can that be done ?

Where actually is the file 'system-config-language' works on ? Where does it
get it's list items from ?

Thanks,

Parameshwara Bhat