Re: Can't Configure System Settings Anymore

Amadeus W. M. wrote:

On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 19:29:51 -0700, Rashan Jibowu wrote:

Hi Folks,

Thanks for all of your help. I think I am a little to
new to linux to have fixed the problem as suggested so
I just did a reformat and reinstallation, this time
with KDE and things are working much better. Even my
wireless card is now working!

Thanks

Interesting, so the problem might have been with gnome then? Why am I not
surprised?

Maybe because you jump to the conclusion you allready like best? :-)

No flames needed, not really that serious!

Scott