Re: Minicom has only ansi or vt102

That's kind of strange that it won't let you change it to ttyS0, I know
that on mine the configuration menu comes up and looks funky.  For
example If I try to change ttyS1 to ttyS0, the cursor comes out with a
blank space after ttyS1.  So it looks like this: "ttyS1 "  When I hit
delete it looks like I have to hit delete again to delete the 1.  But if
I hit delete once, hit 0 so that it looks like "ttyS10"  and save it,
then it will use ttyS0.  I just figured something was up with my monitor
because it's this crazy old laptop.

	-Mike

I can't recreate that scenario like yours. I think this problem is due to not being able to set it to ttyS0 as there is no serial com port at ttyS1. cheers.

Mark Sargent