Re: Can't Configure System Settings Anymore

Thanks for your help.

Unfortuantely, setting the kernel parameter
"enforcing=0" didn't work for me. Any of the programs
under system settings still timeout when I click on
them in the GUI.

I did want to make sure that I am setting the
parameter correctly, though. When GRUB loabs up, there
is an option to type "a" and set kernel parameters. So
I type "a" and then there is a prompt at which I type
"enforcing=0".  Should I have done this differently?
Are there other commands that I need to know in order
to do this.

Thanks again.

Sell on Yahoo! Auctions ? no fees. Bid on great items.
http://auctions.yahoo.com/