HP2220 printer - does not use global settings

In FC4, I used system-config-printer to set up my HP 2220 printer. In the printer properties, print quality is set to "draft". However, when printing from any application, it prints out at the "normal" print quality.

Should I be using a different driver than the one presented by system-config-printer or should I be setting up the printer in some other way?