NTFS Repatition during install

Does the fedora installer come with a facility to repartition/resize
an NTFS parition keeping the data on an existing partition intact?

A friend of mine recently purchased a laptop with no Windows
install CD, and he'd like to get linux installed alongside without
having to remove (and reinstall) windows.

I already see there's a utility ntfsresize:
(http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/mlf/ezaz/ntfsresize.html)

I was just wondering whether such a facility is already available
on the Fedora install CDs.

Thanks,

	David