FC4 Boot Floppy / Network Install

Newbie here... be gentle...

I have a 1.2GHz laptop that I would like to run FC4 on (well, truthfully, I just want to get rid of XP).  The CD/DVD drive is on its way out and the wired RJ-45 is destroyed.  The only NIC that exists for it is an after-market Linksys PCMCIA 54g (which worked quite well on it previously).  I need to find a way to either boot from a floppy, or a VERY minimal boot CD, and then do a server-based install.  In fact, it would be GREAT if it were possible to do an install from a FTP server, similar to how FreeBSD does it.

Any suggestions?

-- Ryan

Linux User 8675309 (wouldn't that be cool?)