Re: Asterisk on FC3

Andreas Wahlert wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> are there any experiences with Asterisk 1.07 from Digium CSV behind an
> M$ ISA Server 2003 out there??
>
> The Asterisk is running fine but it's don't receive any RTP Stream fom
> the Sip Provider.
>
> Has anybody running this configuration or should i kick the ISA??

Hmmm, I replaced ISA server by a m0n0wall (yes, put 1100$ licence in the
garbage) because ISA lacked flexibility for my linux servers.  If you
have an all-M$ network, it probably does a good job.  Not my case.

I suggest you take a look at asterisk@home, a distribution build to make
an Asterisk server.