FC4 and digital camera Sony DSC-S30

Hello all,

I've migrated one of my computers from SuSE 9.1 to FC4. I have a sony digital camera model DSC-S30. With my SuSE distro all I had to do was to plug it in and KDE would give me an icon of the USB storage space from the camera, then I've used Koqueror to copy and edit pictures. My FC4 distro does not recognize the USB storage from the camera although it does recognize the camera. I wonder what do I have to do to achieve the same kind of functionality I had before. Do I have to recompile the kernel or just add some params to Grub? What is the solution to this issue?

Thank you all in advance,

C.F.