Re: Minicom has only ansi or vt102

Mike McGrath wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark Sargent
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2005 10:17 AM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: Re: Minicom has only ansi or vt102

Mark Sargent wrote:

Mike McCarty wrote:

Mark Sargent wrote:

Hi All,

just installed minicom 2.01 on FC3 and it is only giving
the option
of Ansi or vt102. How can I change it manually to vt100,
as I'm not
getting anything in the window.? Have it set up, and
working on my
work machine, but, just can't remeber how i got it to work, oh so long ago. Cheers.

Mark Sargent.

IIRC, use ^A-T to set terminal emulation.

Mike

Hi All,

yes, I've tried that, but, when pressing a, it only
switches between
ansi or vt102, no option for vt100. Cheers.

Mark Sargent.

Hi All,

and, to top this off, when I change from ttyS1 to ttyS0. it changes back to ttyS1 after pressing Esc....weird stuff..cheers.

Mark Sargent.