Re: rpm installation and dependencies

sasa wrote:
"Paul Howarth" wrote:

Simpler method for installing spamassassin is:

# yum install spamassassin

ok !.. but in this mode the installation process provide to install also needed file (dependencies) ??

Yes.

Regarding the dependency issue, RPM dependencies can only be solved by installing RPM packages, e.g. the perl-Digest-SHA1 package. Installing the module from CPAN won't help.

..but now the I have already installed perl module Digest with cpan method, I must before remove this ??

That would be a good idea.

Paul.