Re: Eclipse

Hi Ugo,

On Wed, 2005-06-07 at 13:44 -0400, Ugo Bellavance wrote:
> 	I installed FC4 this week, and most of it is going fine.  However, I'm
> having problems with Eclipse.

The version that was shipped with FC4 has some known issues.  We have
3.1 final ready to go out as an update, but that is waiting on a gcc
update (most likely next week or the week after).

> 1- The 'Source' menu appears as '%Refactoring.menu.label' and sub-menus
> are also screwed.

Yeah, this was an oversight in the CDT package that went out with FC4.
It's been reported many times in bugzilla and was fixed a while ago in
rawhide.  We will be pushing out a CDT update as soon as the Eclipse SDK
update goes out.

> 2- The CVS plugin just doesn't seem to work.  I get nothing in my
> repository, and I configured it just like on my windows machine (which
> works).

This is something that I haven't seen before.  Can you explain further?
It's best to file a bug in bugzilla about this if you can.

Thanks,

Andrew