FC4 Kernal Panic on install right after entering 'linux text'

I get the following error when trying to install Fedora Core 4 on an AMD 2.1 gig CPU, 512meg DDR Ram, 1 IDE and 3 SCSI drives.

I have downloaded the DVD image once and the CD image 3 times and they each come up with the exact same error every time. It doesn't matter if I select the graphic or text install.

I can install FC2 or F3 from scratch on this server without a problem. When I try to install from scratch FC4 the error below happens.

RAMDISK: Couldn't find valid ramdisk image at 0.
VFS: Cannot open root device "NULL" or unknown-block (8,3)
Please append a correct 'root=' boot option.
Kernal: panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on unknown-block(8,3)