Re: Compaq WIFI card not recognized by FC4

If you read really closely, you'll see that the command I wrote was:
yum list "kernel-module-ndiswrapper*"

Notice the quotes and the *.  You have to give it the kernel version
as well.  The * matches anything else so you will see all the kernel
versions.  Regardless, since you are up-to-date, you can just run the
other command I gave you.

yum install kernel-module-ndiswrapper-2.6.12-1.1387_FC4

By the way, the practice on this list is not to "top post" (meaning
putting your reply above what you are replying to).  It's preferred if
you place your reply inline (like I have done) or below the original
text.  This makes it easier to see the discussion flow.

Jonathan

[snip]