Re: Folder Synchronization

Sorry about the HTML formatting. Last time I sent a message, it sent as plain text, but this time it sent as HTML. Weird. Anyways...

Again, I'm going to have to say this isn't quite what I want, although this (without any kind of modification or "hacking" I mentioned in one reply) *is* closer than rsync.

Thanks for the comment though. Every suggestion I get may give me links to something that does meet my needs, so I really do appreciate every reply.

Justin