Re: Compaq WIFI card not recognized by FC4

I am running the most up-to-date kernel (I basically did a yum update for everything in fc4 to be
current on it all when I first loaded it on my system)
[root@Whistler broadcomwifidriver]# uname -r
2.6.12-1.1387_FC4

When I ran your command I got the following:
[root@Whistler broadcomwifidriver]# yum list kernel-module-ndiswrapper
Setting up repositories
livna                     100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00
updates-released          100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00
extras                    100% |=========================| 1.1 kB    00:00

but when I asked it to list just the ndiswrapper I got:
[root@Whistler broadcomwifidriver]# yum list ndiswrapper
http://mirrors.bevc.net/fedora/4/i386/os/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 4] IOError: HTTP Error 404: