Re: I cannot get back to KDE

Well, I hate to rain on your parade... but I am having the same issues with FC4.

Output of df shows 39% of the home directory in use (I have a 20 GB
disc, hdd1, designated /home).  Hda1 hs 20% in use.

Output of du -hs gives 11GB.

One possible clue seems to be that I recently downloaded three or four
thousand email messages from my gmail account using Evolution with
pop3 enabled.  Now this would indicate a memory problem, but with more
than half of the home directory unused, I don't understand it at all.

Dale