Compaq WIFI card not recognized by FC4

Hello all,

I am new to fedora core (From Mandrake) and I just installed FC4 on my compaq Presario R3000.  It
doesn't seem to be able to recognize my wireless card that I have in it.  I posted some questions on
 linuxquestions.org and they let me know the FC doesn't support my card so that I would have to use
ndiswrapper along with the windows drivers that came with it.

Apparently before I get started I need to have the kernel source files which after reading for a bit
Fedora doesn't ship with.

Can anyone tell me if there is a way that I can use YUM to download the kernel source files that I need?

if not:

Is there an rpm somewhere that I can use to install?  I would really hate to have to do this manually.

Thanks in advance,