NFS and FC4

I have recently setup an intel 64-Bit server with Fedora Core 4 x86_64.  I am
trying to get NFS working so that I can have client machines load a stripped
down version of FC4 from this new server.  I have the NFS server up and
running along with a stripped version of FC4 that I installed on a 32-bit
desktop machine and then copied to and exported on the server.  I am able to
boot to the NFS server and the stripped version of FC4 begins to load but I
get some of the following messages before the desktop machine stops loading.

raidautorun: failed to open /dev/md0: 6
Bringing up loopback interface: RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument
Determining IP information for eth0.../sbin/dhclient-script: line 376: sleep:
command not found
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifup-eth:line 264: /dev/null: Network is
unreachable
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifup-eth:line 264: grep: command not found
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifup-eth:line 278: ip: command not found

It's at this point that the desktop stops loading.  Thanks for any
suggestions.  The following is some pertinent information:

64-Bit System is running:
  2.6.11-1.1369_FC4smp
  nfs-utils-1.0.7-8

  /etc/exports file reads:
  /home/samba/nfs    *(rw,no_root_squash,async)

32-bit stripped FC4 is running:
  2.6.11-1.1369_FC4
  nfs-utils-1.0.7-8

  /etc/fstab reads:
  172.16.21.55:/home/samba/nfs  /    nfs    defaults    0 0

Frank L'Odense
Network Applications Engineer
Apache Junction Unified School District
Phone: 480-982-1110 Ext. 2041