Re: Postifx and virtual users (user unknown)

Why am I getting this message when someone sends me an email?
fatal: no SASL authentication mechanisms
I'm not trying to relay through postfix for which I should need authentication. I'm just sending mail to recipient. It should not check for authentication.

I fixed this error in main.cf
I had entered smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes and it should've been smtpd_sasl2_auth_enable = yes
Now, this is what I have to enable sasldb2 authentication in my main.cf

smtpd_sasl2_auth_enable = yes
broken_sasl_auth_clients = yes
smtpd_sender_login_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/sasl_senders
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, permit_sasl_authenticated, reject_unauth_destination
smtpd_sasl_security_options = noanonymous, nodictionary
smtp_sasl_auth_enable = yes

I did postmap on sasl_senders and sasl_passwd

I can't receive mail since postfix reports the accounts as unknown and I can't relay either.
I'm using the bood Postfix: The definite guide by Kyle Dent.

I'm using FC4 with SElinux enabled. I opened the ports in the firewall, I checked permissions on the required files so Postfix can have access to them
I don't know what to do.
Postfix just doesn't want to work.

EJ