Re: cyrus-imapd

Am Mi, den 06.07.2005 schrieb redhatdude@xxxxxxxxxxxxx um 2:02:

> Alexander,
> My client is giving me permission denied errors when it tries to set
> up the INBOX, Sent, Trash, etc, folders.

Speaking about INBOX that sounds strange.

> Why is this happening? I did set ACLs on the account to all
> privileges. I check the permissions for the /var/spool/imap and
> everything belongs to cyrus. I'm completely lost here. How can I get
> my clients to create those folders?
> Thanks
> EJ

Can you please post your /etc/imapd.conf and the output of cyradm
command runs "lm" and "lam <mailbox>", if it is not too much stuff. Else
be selective and past the part for a specific mailbox which has the
problem.

Do you see audit / avc messages in /var/log/audit/audit.log or
/var/log/messages regarding Cyrus-IMAPd usage?

Alexander

Serendipity 02:59:11 up 10 days, 9:51, load average: 0.39, 0.35, 0.32