Re: cyrus-imapd

Regarding a trash and a sent folder that is correct. The mail client
will create them, depending from it's configuration or standard
behaviour (MUAs differ in this regard). Although making use of the
autocreate patches in the Cyrus-IMAPd of Fedora you can let Cyrus- IMAPd
automatically create specific folders. Please see

Alexander,
My client is giving me permission denied errors when it tries to set up the INBOX, Sent, Trash, etc, folders. Why is this happening? I did set ACLs on the account to all privileges. I check the permissions for the /var/spool/imap and everything belongs to cyrus. I'm completely lost here. How can I get my clients to create those folders?
Thanks
EJ