cyrus-imapd

Hello
I'm trying to set up cyrus with virtual email accounts. So far I got it to work using a system account, but that is not what I want. In my configuration /etc/sysconfig/saslauthd I have MECH=pam since the compiled version of FC4 has only these options: getpwent kerberos5 pam rimap shadow ldap. Is it possible to set up cyrus to use virtual accounts with these compiled authentication methods or do I need to recompile it? Can someone provide me with a good step by step guide on how to get cyrus to work with virtual accounts? I need the simplest method to accomplish this since this is my first time setting up an email server.
Thanks
EJ