Re: Linux Bookmark Manager?

On Sun, 3 Jul 2005, Benjamin Sher wrote:

Dear Tony:

Thanks for the suggestion about using Mozilla's bookmarks.html
file. I am aware of this option but don't like it. For one thing, you
have to download the entire page and then scroll all the way down
to find anything. I'll see what else is available.

I wrote this some years ago:

http://nihongo.org/snowhare/utilities/bookmarker/

--
Benjamin Franz

Simple things should be simple, complex things should be possible.
                                         - Alan Kay