Re: Fedora core 4 and linux nofb

Tomás Fariña wrote:

yes off course english not my firts languge. i try explain better

No problem. We just need to know what happened so we can help.

i have acer ferrari 3200, and install fedora core 4 if i don't write in boot: linux nofb when FC4 load in modal graphic the screen is black, but with linux nofb it's possible install.

Ok, so your install was successful when you used "linux nofb".

i want know happen

What is it you want to know? What exactly is your problem?
You have installed. Can you boot? Can you get a "login" prompt?
Can you get a graphical login screen? If yes to the above, what
happens when you log in?

thank you, and sorry for my bad english.

Again, no problem. Guessing from your name, your first language
is either Spanish or Portuguese. If Spanish, send me e-mail separately,
and I can help with translation. I can't help with Portuguese.

Mike