FC4 sendmail user mail file missing

I installed FC4 as a new install using the i386.  When finishing the
install I added a regular user as requested.  I then proceeded to finish
the set up and add the user I created into the aliases file to receive
roots' e-mails.

There is no file in /var/spool/mail for the user that I added, just
root.  Using webmin from the user account I sent an e-mail to the user
as root and tried searching for some way to create the mail file.  I
also tried searching on the sendmail site for a clue as to how to fix
this with no luck.

Can I just create a file in /var/spool/mail for the user using touch?

Any other way I can solve this?

Thanks
  Dave