NTFS Concerns with FC2

I have a multi-boot machine and need to share some files
between the Linux and Windows XP OSs. To date, I've been
either writing to floppy or burning a CD and rebooting, then
reading in. I'd like to just copy files between some shared
device, like my Windows XP partition.

I've heard that there is no problem mounting an NTFS volume
and reading it using Fedora Core 2, but that there are perhaps
problems *writing* to such a volume from FC2. Since the
direction I mostly need to go is FC2->WXP, this is of some
concern to me.

Can anyone answer this question for me? And where do I go
to research this without bothering people here? New to FCx
and don't know how to do the search at redhat.com yet.

Mike