Re: yum first-time user question

Hi, Mike:  Terrific!  I think it should be alright, as I am managing
day-to-day operations for Open Studios
(http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/), a 501(c)(3) organization,
and I'll send you a receipt for tax deductible donation.  We're still
too little to have a budget to work with (doesn't stop us, just slows us
down a lot from doing the work we want).

I want to move from present RH8 to Fedora Core 4.  Since I had to incur
the cost of DSL (no choice in the matter) when I moved to Charles City,
IA, in June, I figured I could work on the upgrade using the faster
connection speed.  Ultimately, I should be able to stay current with
distro upgrades.
Tom Poe
Open Studios
510 15th Avenue