http://os-suite.org/

Hi,
Well, I'm starting to work on something that can be an interest for some people here.

This is my first project, and it looks very big to me, so I'll be happy to get any help on
how to start working on it (actually any kind of help will be great)

Well, you can read all about it here: http://os-suite.org/

I really hope that something will get going with this idea and not just what you can see now.

Regards,
Oded.