Re: DVD Burning

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005, Kam Leo wrote:

On 6/22/05, Hoffmann <oasf2004@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you are using Windows, the best way is to get a program that burns ISO image. Google 'programs for burning iso image' Hoffmann

The big boys in the market, Roxio and Nero, already have that capability.

Don't buy Roxio. Their software just hasn't been very good since the 5.x series. I bought the 6.x version for my wife because I liked the 5.x version - and it just sucked. She now uses Nero for her windows CD/DVD burning. Roxio did the classic 'we used to be good - now we just have good marketing' slide: Bad software, bad support.

--
Benjamin Franz

Simple things should be simple, complex things should be possible.
                                         - Alan Kay