VNC Connection aborts with no error message

I used the login screen configuration tool under the Gnome main menu to set my server to accept vnc connections and it was working fine at first but then suddenly for no apparent reason now won't accept vnc connections... when I'm on a remote machine or using the vnc client on the local machine itself, the terminal window appears for a few brief seconds and then closes abruptly, implying but that the configuration is somehow actually setup to reject it but it is not...

Ferindo

--
Ferindo Middleton
Chief Architect