Re: FC-4 -- unhappy experiences

Matthew Miller wrote:

>> The upgrade bombed out on a Sony Picturebook (C1VFK)
>> while "Reading package information",
>> with some kind of Python error.
>
> Read the release notes.

As I explained, I was installing from the hard disk.
The only reference I could find to Vaio/Picturebook
in the Release Notes was about installation from CD.

If you can find any reference in the Release Notes
to my case I should be grateful to learn of it.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366