Deleting partitons on a hard disk - all at once

Quick question,

Can anyone tell me if there is a quick way to delete all partitions on a hard disk? I know it's dangerous, but I would like to use a CD based distribution, open up a terminal and type in a simple command to delete all the partitions on a hard disk, or script the boot script to delete them for me.

This has come about due to troubles with FC4 and RHEL4 whilst doing reinstallation using kickstart, it seems that if partitions exist on the disk the kickstart will fail.

Many thanks,

Neil.

--
Neil Marjoram