Re: Problems with printing

Hello Colin, I had the smae problem on an important thin server for 70 clients. I grabbed a new Firefox from mozilla.org and installed it into /usr/local/. This was the only way I could get Firefox printing again...

rpm -e removed the old firefoxes and I also removed any left over dirs but any new attempt to re-install firefox from rpms alway had failed printing.

Please let me know if you can get firefox printing again and what you did to get it to work.

Jim

<snip> Seems like it's only Firefox that won't print. I just tried lpr from the command line again, and it worked. And oo writer prints fine too.

Now Firefox printing worked several few weeks ago. Perhaps it's a
recent Firefox change?
--
Colin Adams
Preston Lancashire