Re: FC4 Torrent Slow? Or, is it just me?

Kenneth Porter wrote:
--On Monday, June 13, 2005 2:44 PM -0400 Kurt Hansen <khansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm trying to download the iso's for FC4, but they are coming down
awfully slowly.

Can others reach your listening ports? Check that your firewall allows the connection and, you're behind a NAT router, that the ports get forwarded to your host.

If others can't reach your listening ports, then the only traffic you get is from peers you've connected to, which will artificially limit the size of the swarm you can reach. (Some other peers will be behind NAT routers that you can't reach, because they didn't' forward ports, and those sources will be unavailable to you unless they contact you first.)

Well mine is not fast either. My share ratio is 1.80 so that shouldn't be any problem. Anyway tommorow will be a nice day :D