Fedora 3 works fine but RHCE 3 hangs after successfull installation on my HP Pavilion PC

Hello,

I have a HP Pavilion pc(MODEL 752N) in which I could install Fedora 3 and use GRUB to dual boot either Win XP or Fedora. This is works just fine. But, if remove Fedora and install RHCE 3 all goes will with installation. Every reboot after installation hangs with last line on the screen showing 'hda: attached ide disk driver'. None of keyboard's keys works. I need to power off and on to start my Windows XP. Does anyone have any idea why Fedora 3 works but RHCE 3 does not work but hangs?

Thanks in advance.
KCS

Discover Yahoo!