Re: Fedora packages update

Ashish wrote:
Hi,

But i want to update it through the dumps on my hard disk and not
through internet. I want a solution through which system-config-packages takes rpms path on my hard disk.

up2date has the ability to install packages dumped to a directory that you desire on a hard drive. The /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources has info on how to set this up in the comments of this configuration file.

Jim

--
You will be advanced socially, without any special effort on your part.