Re: thunderbird default browser

Yuandan Zhang wrote:

Anyone know how to set the default browser client for thunderbird mailer, - when I click on a URL link now I want it brings up a mozilla, instead of firefox.

Thanks

from the main applications menu, go to, applications > preferences > more preferences > preferred aplications. it is set in there!!

hope this helps,

Jason