(no subject)

tcp_wrappers problem I don't know if this is default or not. When I installed this system I did a server install with everything chosen to be installed. What I don't find even as root on this system is the program tcpdchk and since that's used to check out a network interface for problems and I know I didn't delete it I'm wondering if a fedora core install even puts that program on the system.