Re: Upgrade to FC4 from FC3 without having to re download and then burn cds and recreate partition?

On 5/31/05, Sam Johnson <johnsonsamc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So, all I have to do is download the FC4 boot.iso, burn it, boot from
> the disc, and then what?
>
> Also, someone mentioned a hard drive install.  Seems like a good
> idea... How does that work?

You will still have to download the ISO's for a hard drive install.
The only real advantage is that you avoid burning the iso's to cd's,
and the feeding and reading of the cd's during the upgrade.  You'll
need to be able to access the hard drive, of course, either locally or
remotely.