Re: disabilng selinux warnings

Aleksandar Milivojevic wrote:

I have some NFS mounted file systems (from Solaris box). Whenever moving files between them (mv shell command), users are getting "security context not preserved" warning. I know what the warning is about, and why it is being generated. Is it possible to disable it?

It's kind of confusing for the users (they think file isn't moved, so they are calling administrators about non-existing problem), and in my case really pointless. The source and destination are both mounted form Solaris boxes, so there's really not anything that could have been preserved...

I am disableing this check, because it is backwards. It is giving this error only when the source file does not support xattr.

Dan