Re: Firefox default email client

On Fri, 2005-05-27 at 12:14 -0600, kevin.kempter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:
> Anyone know how to set the default email client for firefox - when I click on
> a mailto link now it brings up evolution but I want it to bring up kmail.

from the firefox documentation
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/releases/1.0.html#profilefolder
This quote applies

"7.  Where is the mail client?

Firefox works with whatever mail client is the default on your system.
However, we recommend Mozilla Thunderbird, our next generation email
client and the perfect complement to Firefox."

Note it says it uses the default mail client.  However, there are other
ways.