sshd:cipher_encrypt: bad plaintext length 337 [Failed}: ( second time post)

hey friends,

I have again have to post my problem on the list as so far i haven't
been able to solve the problem.I even mailed to the OpenSSh list but
so far not response from their side.
The SSH service on my FC3  server is having some problem.

Let me explain why this happened:

I was trying to authenticate with the public keys to my CVS server
through Wincvs on Windows XP Sp2.I have installed cygwin and openssh
for cygwin on windows.I configured my CVS server for SSH
authentication with password but later on when I tried to make it run
with key based access the problem with SSH started.

Now everytime I try to  start the SSH service

service sshd start it gives the error:

sshd:cipher_encrypt: bad plaintext length 337 [Failed}:

Alexandar responded to my mail earlier and asked me run few commands
and post the result of the commands over here

1)  $ egrep -v '^$|^#' /etc/ssh/sshd_config

the output of this  egrep  is below

ListenAddress 0.0.0.0
SyslogFacility AUTHPRIV
LogLevel INFO
PasswordAuthentication yes
ChallengeResponseAuthentication no
GSSAPIAuthentication yes
GSSAPICleanupCredentials yes
UsePAM yes
X11Forwarding yes
Subsystem       sftp    /usr/libexec/openssh/sftp-server

2) I ran dos2unix command on sshd_config ,but nothing changed.

3) The output of strace -x /etc/init.d/sshd start

I have only posted the output  which was in "Red Color".

write(1, "FAILED", 6FAILED)                   = 6
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
write(1, "\33[0;39m", 7)                = 7

4) the output of bash -x /etc/init.d/sshd start

I have only posted the output  which was in "Red Color".

+ echo -n FAILED
FAILED+ '[' color = color ']'
+ echo -en '\033[0;39m'

I search on google for this error there was something on it that
sometimes there are some $ in the sshd_config .I removed all the extra
$ signs but still the problem is persisting.

Can anybody tell me the solution for this.Failing to get any solution
will force  me to start the telnet service as sometimes i need to
login into my server from home .Starting telnet service is like
opening a door for thiefs.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover