Re: vpn

On Thu, 26 May 2005, azeem ahmad wrote:

i have to connect to a server through vpn. which software should i use and which one is better. or is there any software ported with Fedora Core/ Red Hat 9 installation CDs.
Regards

Hi,

I think the most important question is what VPN is in use? If there is already a VPN... I think that pretty much narrows down what software you could choose. Or are you saying there is no VPN there yet, but some policy says you must use it, so you're asking what's best?

Regards,

.lzs
--
http://thinkingfarm.com/~lzs/