To: fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 00:36:48 +0800
From: Serge de Souza <serge.de.souza@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 3C2000-T Gigabit Ethernet Card
To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>

On 5/24/05, Thiago Amaury Ferraz <tferraz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello All!

Someone got success using the 3C2000-T Gigabit Ethernet Card on FC3 kernel
2.6? (3COM Pci
Ethernet Card).. searching in the 3COM website, I found a note describing a
limitation of this component to kernel 2.4!?

If someone got it working fine.. could save me.. saying which driver is been
used?

Try using sk98lin, that works with 3c2000 not sure what the difference
with a 3c2000-T is.

Serge