Re: expect script

M E Fieu wrote:
Hi.. I need to write expect script to pull up
information from the PIX.

Interesting... PIX firewall? I'm also using expect scripts to do things on the FWSM (and previously FIX) for me :)

1)I want to know whethter expect need to be downloaded
and install? or it can be download from RHN network
using up2date?

FC3 has the expect RPM available. If it isn't installed, I guess you could just go get it off your favourite FC3 mirror.

Regards,

.lzs
--
http://popoheads.com/~lzs/